Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gingerbread house and a date!

So my b-day was on the 19th, and that night my husband surprised me by calling our friends, Teyan and Jessica to come babysit. I don't think he has ever gotten the sitter for our kids before. Then he took me out for dinner, and it was really sweet of him. Anyway Teyan and Jess brought this gingerbread kit with them. While Chad and I were on our date, Kemper was busy with his gingerbread house. They told me he kept eating the candy as he decorated. And he couldn't wait to keep decorating it the next day. I think Chad is actually planning on eating it on Christmas though!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I didn't know it was your b-day!! Happy Birthday a week late....
Awesome that Chad took the initiative, I love when Mark does that. Kemper looks like he had fun. Rex saw a kit like that at Costco and wanted it SOOOOOO bad. I was a mean mommy that day.