Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tagged!

A-Attached or single? Very attached
B-Best friend? Chad
C-Cake or pie? Jessica's chocolate cake
D-Day of choice? Saturday
E-Essential item? Mascara
F-Favorite Color? Purple
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms? Worms
H-Hometown? Boise
I-Favorite indulgence? Vacations
J-January or July? July, I like it HOT
K-Kids? Kemper, and Andie
L-Life isn't complete without? Sex ( you all know its true)
M-marriage date? July 20th 2002, best day ever.
N-Number of Brothers and sister? 2 older brothers Kip and Kyle, 1 sister Kami
O-Oranges and Apples? Apples
P-Phobias? Bears and wolves when I am camping, really that terrifies me.
Q-Quote? "I do not intend to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death."
R-Reason to smile? Just one!?! My new baby girl
S-Season? Summer
T-Tag 3 friends. Michelle, April, and Brooke
U-unknown fact? I was obsessed with Mulder from the X-Files for years.
V-Favorite Veggie? Seriously??? Okay, snap peas
W-Worst habbit? My husband would agree, leaving lights on around the house.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Depends on the reason, but almost always an Ultrasound.
Y-Your Favorite food? Pizza and sandwiches
Z-Zodiac? Sagittarius

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You finally did it!!! You are the Best Kelli, I am so grateful for you and so lucky to have you for a sister!!! I love you seriously so much!!

Alisha Marlatt said...

Hey Kelli, Amy told me you had a blog so I had to come check it out. I get excited when people I know have blogs as well. Yeah!
Alisha