Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas day pictures

This is cousin Hudson and Andie together on Christmas morning. They could be twins! I am glad they aren't though, that would about kill me I think! They are pretty cute, I can't wait till they can play with each other.

So every Christmas all the boys get a BYU hoodie from my Dad, (Even if they don't want it!) It has become this fun tradition and we all know the hoodie is coming. I thought the one this year was pretty cool. My Dad is missing from the picture though, that is sad.



Kemper getting ready to open his gifts Christmas morning.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Andie's little face is getting chubbier, look at the pictures from Bailey's birthday party compared to the one from Christmas day. It is so much fun, I love it when they get the rolls!!!!!!! Give her a kiss from ME!

Michelle said...

FUN!! Mark would be proud of the sweatshirts!