Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Progressive Fondue Dinner

Monday night we got together with friends and had some great fondue. We started at my house for cheese fondue, the appetizer. (thanks T-money) We then went to Sommers and Scotts house for awesome kabobs, and the kids had a blast with all of her toys. Then we finished at Jess and Teyans house for the best part of any dinner, desert!! The Marlatts came, and it was so great cause Kemper had so much fun with their girls, espescially (sp?) Avery. And we finished with some Rock Band too. I was impressed with everyones skills. Alisha you killed on the drums! Thanks to Sommers, and Jess for inviting Chad and I, and planning the party.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So when you gonna invite Mark and I over for Guitar Hero??? I am dying to try it!

Shalie said...

Chad and Kelli,
We are really bummed to hear that you guys won't be around next weekend. We were really looking forward to hanging out again. Kelli, can I get your e-mail address? Thanks. Have a great time at the ice thing (Grant didn't give me a lot of detail, probably because he forgot!)
love ya
Grant and Shalie
shayhutch@yahoo.com