Sunday, March 9, 2008

My new job

I started work at Golds Gym this past weekend. I work in the Kids Club, and its great cause I can take my kids, get a free membership, 20 % of tanning, and other stuff. I just really wanted some extra cash of my own, so this job will be perfect for that. Kemper loves going to work with mom. He has always been great about going to the daycare at Idaho Athletic, so this isn't really a big adjustment for him. Golds is such a great gym, but I will miss some of the people at Idaho Athletic for sure. Anyway we will see how it goes. At least I won't be bugging Chad for extra spending money, if you know Chad it is not an easy task!!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Hey Kelli,
How are you liking your job? I hope you enjoy it, and I'm jealous that you have such great kids that will let you do stuff like that! Something is wrong with blogger on my computer and its not letting me post any new posts, so it may be awhile before I get a new one done.
Well, have fun! Good luck at the new job

Michelle said...

Good luck! Been there, done that! Give me a call.