Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sunday dinner at the park

My nieces, Bailey and Kortini with Moos



It was Jennie's, (my sister in law) birthday dinner Sunday, and it was a beautiful day. Chads family all met at a park, we had sandwich's and cake. We played volleyball, my poor team I am sorry I really suck at volleyball. It was fun though. Dixie and Zach brought their new puppy Moose with them. Moose is actually one of Brett and Emily's puppies. He is so cute, the kids were going crazy for him. Andie was trying to eat him I think. When I would bring him close to her face she would laugh, and her hands and feet would start twitching, and she would try her hardest to get the puppy to her mouth. It made me want to get a little dog just becuase of how excited my kids were about little Moose.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

You totally should get a little dog, I know someone who has several right now!!! I love your little chitlins they are so cute! Give them a big juicy kiss from me right now -k- !