Saturday, October 4, 2008

Camping with the Gages

Kemper and Eli in the trailer
Kemper found these catapillers all over camp
He named them fuzzy wuzzies
Eli, after playing in the sand
See, this is why we have a shower in our trailer
The whole fam
Brett (aka super sneth) with his log, he was proud of that thing
Andie, not walking yet......again the shower rocks
My boys hangin by the fire
Another great camping trip. This time we went with Brett, Emily, and Eli. Emily didn't want any pictures of her cause she is pregnant, and lame (love ya Emily) not the pregnant part, but the not wanting pictures taken part. It is so great to camp in the fall, so beautiful up there. And we have a heater at night so you don't have to freeze in a tent. It was a little too cold for swimming, but that didn't stop the kids from getting in the muddy sand. And of course there was fishing, and four wheeling to be done.





6 comments:

staciehobbs said...

OMG!!! My name is Stacie Hobbs. You were one of the sister missionaries in Tucson, AZ around the time I got baptized. You and the other sister would come over and hang ut a lot!! I think we kept in touch for awhile maybe even after you got married. Anyway, what a cute family you have! Where in Utah are you? My sister lives in Syracuse (Layton area). I was randomly looking at blogs when yours came up...crazy! I would love to hear back!
Stacie

Kelli and Chad said...

Hey stacy! Hopefully you check back here. Its so great to hear from you. Let me know how I can get ahold of you, it has been awhile!

staciehobbs said...

You can email me at slhobbs3@sbcglobal.net. Great to hear from you!

Shalie said...

How fun! We didn't get NEARLY enough camping in this summer. Life was a little hectic, but next summer, we are making up for it!

Unknown said...

Thank you Thank you thank you for not posting that picture of me!!!!I know I am lame but you will always still want me right?? Camping sure was fun, we are going to have to go a lot next year! You rock!

Michelle said...

Fun stuff! And Emily is lame!