Friday, April 16, 2010

Graduation #2!!

It has been a long time since I did a words only post! But I need to be better about writting things down, and not just putting up pictures. I wish I could put up pictures but like I said before Chad says, NO pictures of him in uniform. He actually keeps trying to get me to go private....but I don't want to deal with doing that right now!

Today was a great, amazing day. I watched my husband graduate from POST. We had lots of family and friends come to see him, and those that couldn't come sent their love :) It was really cool. There were 42 total graduating. Chad has been working hard this past 5 weeks, and he is always in at least the top 5 when it comes to physical exams, written exams, and shooting. I am so proud of how hard he works, and goes after what he wants. And I have to give him a reality check when he is beating himself up about getting a 92% on a test!! Some perspective babe, please :)  After he walked the line and we opened his packet on our way to lunch, we found out he had ranked second overall out of 42 deputies for outstanding achievement!! And it was really close. (So of course I have to cheer Chad up about coming in second) It is so sureal knowing how hard it was to get to this place, and how much he went through.  And now to get to see this fire in him I have not seen in a long time, he is getting so much fulfilment from this. The Lord really has been good to us. And watching him today and seeing him graduate made everything so worth it. I will hold on to today, on days that are not so amazing. Cause I know as a cop, he will have some hard times. But we are ready and we can handle it together. Thanks for letting me brag on my Man a little bit:) I guarantee it won't be the last time.

7 comments:

Shalie said...

That is awesome! Congratulations Chad. We'll celebrate in a couple of weeks :) Chad better be willing to show off his uniform for us while we're there!

april said...

Awesome!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats Chad, what a smartie!

Amy said...

Oh that is so exciting! And yay for Chad for doing so well!!! And yay for you for surviving! You are such a good wife to be so supportive of such a big life change! Congrats to the both of you!

Unknown said...

...... I thought my husband was the only one with a camera there anyway... so I have to tell you I have some GREAT pictures of Chad graduating yesterday for sale!!!hehe we will have to get them to you!

Krissy said...

that brother of mine is one awesome guy that's for sure. Always has been.. I am so bummed we missed it, I would have LOVED to have been there....

智宜智宜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.