Thursday, September 2, 2010

My boys. First picture together :)

Chad and I went for my 20 week ultra-sound a week ago, and we found out we are indeed having a BOY!  I have always felt like I would have more than one boy, so it was pretty neat to be there with my husband to hear the news. And even better everything looks perfect! My doctor did ask the question, "Do large heads run in the family?" Oh, great....:) Both the kids were excited, but Kemp especially. He has not been shy about telling me he really, really, really, wants a little brother.  Now we just get to anxiously wait till January to meet the little guy.

5 comments:

april said...

Congrats! A little brother for Kemper, how exciting!! Glad all is well ;) love ya

Shalie said...

January!!! So soon :) I can't wait to meet him. Andy's puppy party looks like it was really fun!

Cara said...

Yeah for another boy. Congrats.

Jen said...

Congrats again on another boy. Kemp looks so smitten already. :) January will be here quicker than you think. At my appointment last week our doctor scheduled us to see him again in two weeks and Aaron and I both were shocked that we were already at those two week appointments. Exciting and scary all at the same time. :)

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Hey Kelli! That is so awesome. We will be having kiddos around the same time... Perfect. I'm not sure if you saw our blog but we just found out it is a boy and a girl! Can't wait for them to meet.