Thursday, December 30, 2010

Andi's first Pre-school Christmas program

                                          I was thinking she would be shy, but she definatly wasnt!
                                      Here they are singing Rudolf, which is her favorite song.
                                      More Santa claus songs. They all did great, it was so cute.

We put Andi into a preschool this year called Heathers Feathers. I had heard great things about it, and I am so glad we put her in. She has loved it, and even though she is young, I feel like she is really learning.  And the social aspect has been great too. I am a big believer in preschool, and I am grateful we found a great one! They did a really cute Christmas program and Andi was not afraid of the big room filled with adults. Maybe Kemp won't be the only entertainer in our family after all.

No comments: