Monday, December 6, 2010

The first snow of Winter

 Andi and Kemp spent some time with thier cousins Emmersen and Charlee. Here they are eating cookies
 There was hardly any snow, but they made good use out of it. This was the first couple inches that has      fallen this year. And they were sooo excited to get outside and make the first snowman.

 Grant, Chads cousin is striking a pose. Which he does well. He should have thought about a career in modeling.
 Chad is loading up the 4-wheelers to take the kids sledding in the mountains.
                    We love it when Grant and his wife Shalie come to visit. We always have so much fun
                                   Here is Kemp after attempting to ride his scooter in the snow.
                                           My kids with the morgan boys making snow angels.
 I had to put this one in here. Andi was upstairs in her room reading, and I realized it was too quiet, so I went up to check on her. She had fallen asleep on her floor. It was really cute, she slept like this for over an hour!
                                                              My little snow lovers.

Winter is here in Idaho, and so far we have seen a lot of snow. Both my kids are really into playing outside, and the cold winter is no exception. That is why I keep thier snow gear right there in the downstairs closet where at the first sign of a flake we can get stuff out. The Morgans came to visit during Thanksgiving break and it was great to have them. I didn't take any Thanksgiving pictures though. I have been really slacking. I keep telling Chad it is cause I need a better camera :) eventually I will wear him down.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Snow really is so fun though right!! I love it!! It sure does make the holidays feel magical!! I still don't know a kid who doesn't love to play in the snow!! Give them something to do during those LONG cold winter months

....oh and I haven't heard Cornflake girl in like forever!!

Krissy said...

so cute....