Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saying goodbye to preschool....till next fall anyways!

 Heather is giving Andi her Smiles for Miles award.
 The 4 kids wearing the hats are the ones that are graduating so they won't be coming back in the fall
 I love that she has been teaching them the Pledge every day. It was so cute to hear them recite it
Chad had to work so Kemper came with me to cheer her on.


It is sad to say goodbye to a great preschool 3 times a week, but summer is almost here.  I never thought I would do a home preschool, and I really, really never thought I would love it so much. Andi had such a great year at Heathers Feathers. Heather is amazing. She got her teaching degree but she just loves teaching younger children in her home. Andi learned so much, and she just blossomed socially. I knew there is no where else I would want to put Andi next year. So we will be excited to start again in the fall!

1 comment:

Shalie said...

Oh so cute! Andi is so sweet, I bet she was the teacher's favorite!!