Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert


So sexy!
Jess and Emily

Lexie and Me


My girls and Me

Last week, Me, Emily, Jessica, and Lexie went to see Brad Paisley. Rodney Adkins and Chuck Wicks were also there. Love Rodney Adkins, he has the cutest song, "watching you". Its Chad and Kempers song. Anyway, it was so much fun. Definatly the best concert I have ever been to. New Kids on The Block is right up there too though!! We had a girls night and had dinner before. I didn't get home till like 12:30 am. Chad did great with the kids of course, its nice to come home and your babies are in bed already. If you ever get a chance to see Brad, I highly recomend! And all three of those guys are really easy on the eyes......ya know.






4 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun! You are looking hot! You know, New Kids on the Block are rumored to be getting back together....... :)

Kelli and Chad said...

One can only dream that is true Brooke!! They were a big part of my adolescence. (Thats sad I know)

Michelle said...

Mine too! And yes I have heard twice that they are getting back together! Anyway, looks like you guys are having fun. I saw Jessica at the store the other day, she is super nice.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

hey kell. i love your blog too! I saw Brad play like three years ago and yes.. he is dreamy. your kids are so cute. by the way, rozzie drove from Boise to come see me for a couple of days.... where were you at? huh? :)