Monday, February 4, 2008

McCall Winter Festival


Hiding from the snow
Parade


Jessica and me

Kemp with one of the sculptures


Out to lunch
I don't know what Kemp is doing here!

So cute

Catan at the hotel
Last weekend Chad and I loaded up the kids, and Teyan and Jess (our friends) and we headed to McCall for the festival. We go every year, and it is great. Andie did super, and Kemp loved the sculptures. There was a ton of snow so we couldn't stay in McCall as long as we normally would. We Stayed two nights in Riggins wich is 40 minutes from McCall. We had a blast, we swam and ate, played games, saw lots of deer, and will do it again next year for sure.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a picture of me with my eyes half closed...that's awesome.

april said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We love you!

Michelle said...

So fun! We will have to get together for some Cataan! We love that game!