Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pump It Up!!

Kemp and cousin Jake eatin pizza after the party
Chad Wrestling with Kemper
Chris has Zack pinned!
Krissy with Birthday girl Hallie
My big kid, cruisin down the big slide.
Andie with Chad

Hallie, Kemper cousin, turned 2 this past week. So the family went to this place called Pump It Up, I had never heard of it before. It is two huge rooms with the big blown up slides, and houses, that normally you would rent individually for parties. We had a blast, even us adults were really getting into it. The boys played King of the Hill in one of them. There was Pizza and presents after. I am thinking about having Kempers next party there, it was great.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea for a party place! Looks like you guys had a blast! Where are all of the pictures of YOU jumping and sliding?

Brooke said...

Looks like fun! And a good workout too! We have one in town (although I say that loosly since it is a good 40 minutes away) and I have been thinking about taking Carson there to wear him out. Was it as fun for Kemper as it was for Chad? :)

Kelli and Chad said...

Chad did have some serious fun, but I do think Kemper had the edge! Carson would love it, its like a kids dream

Shalie said...

Looks like a fun party! I think Chris and Krissy should come to the cabin with us too. Anyways, looks like you guys had a lot of fun

Rachael said...

We love Pump it Up. Looks like you guys had fun.

You know I am loyal to our girl Carrie Underwood. She is my favorite American Idol ever. I literally cried when she won. Seriously.

Also, thanks for joining the blog. I see that you keep in touch with Jolene. Will you invite her to the blog too?

molly pickett said...

KELLI!!!! NO WAY!! It's Molly Carollo, I found you on the Badger Creek blog! I think about you all the time and what you're up to- so glad to re-connect! It's been years- check out our blog www.pickettsplace.blogspot.com

Your kids are so cute, and your the cutest mommy too!!

Anonymous said...

Attention!