Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Annual Family McCall Trip


The whole clan after church
Chad and I


Andie in her jump up, tastes good.


Emerson, Kemp and Shaylan on a huge snow mound

Sleeping on Grandma, so sweet


Kemper loves his uncle Kyle

No I want to sit with Bompa!!

Kemper, Mckay, Emma and Emerson, at Emersons B-day party

Andie enjoying the Birthday ballons!!
So every year Chad and I, and my side of the family goes to McCall on Presidents weekend. It is so much fun. We play in the snow, go sledding, swimming at the hot springs, eat way too much food, play some serious Cataan, and sing star. Just fine family fun for all! It was so fun for the kids, Andie did fabulous on her first cabin trip. The weekend always ends too soon, and I look forward to the trip all year. We are hoping this was Kyles, (my brother) last year without a special woman in his life. We will have to wait and see, I wish she would hurry up, he isn't gettin any younger! I love ya Bro.








4 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys are such a fun family! sounds like a great trip. I can't believe how stinkin cute all those kiddies are! It is shocking that Kyle hasn't just up and married some stranger off the street just to get you guys to cut him some slack! :) Although, I am not sure I have ever laughed as hard as I did the first time I heard you guys try to convince him to marry Sherri Dew. I am cracking up now, just thinking about it!

Erica said...

How cute! Andie is adorable! I bet you had a blast! I love sledding and eating way too much food :)

Rachael said...

What a fun family tradition. I seriously love that you have a blog so I can see you now! You look incredible! You should come visit your mission and come see us ;) and we could play Cataan. We love it also!

Michelle said...

Fun stuff! I am glad you had a good weekend at a cabin without your kids getting sick!!