Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I love you Chad!




Valentines is here again! I am so thankful to my husband Chad, he is the best. I love this time of year so we can just celebrate the special people in our lives. I remember when Valentines was depressing cause boys were so lame. I know you all remember what I am talking about ladies. Those days are gone now, I only look forward to Valentines. Lets not forget the flowers and presents, which is just icing on the cake. So I want Chadwick to know he is the love of my life, the most important person to me, and my best friend. We have had so many good times, and I can't wait for what this next year has in store. I hope everyone has a great holiday with the ones they love.

5 comments:

Erica said...

Hey Kelli! How are you doing? I saw your blog on Emily's. Your family is absolutely adorable!! Tell your mom hi for me!

Sommers said...

Aren't we so lucky to have such wonderful husbands!!!

Michelle said...

Cute! Your post makes me realize I need to go on more vacations!!!

april said...

cute couple!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

i remember some of our lamo boyfriends. We definatly pick better husbands than boyfriends.

Go us!