Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Sunday






I love Easter sunday. It is so great to go to Church and hear all the talks and lessons on the Savior and the Ressurection. And everyone has such cute Easter clothes. We had Grant and Shalie with their two boys stay with us. Wich is so awesome cause we love hanging out with them, they are so fun. And we got them hooked on Prison Break. So we actually made their lives better!! I mean, who doesn't love a little Wentworth Miller, sooo fine. ( He is the Main actor on the show, in case you arent blessed enough to have seen it yet.) And to top it of there is always a great Easter dinner to go to, with more treats for the kids after. Like they need anymore, though. I hope everyone had a great holiday this year.




4 comments:

Shalie said...

You look gorgeous in that family picture! And your kids are of course adorable, Chad looks pretty fine too... you just have a sexy family. Well, last night Grant brought home the next disc of prison break (I think there's one more in season one, than its on to season2). I agree that EVERYONE needs a little bit of Wentworth in their lives. Thanks again for the fun easter.

Michelle said...

Cute clothes! Easter was fun but exhausting for us!

Unknown said...

I love the easter pictures so very cute, you forgot to mention that your favorite sister in-law was also over and that made you weekend absolutley amazing, hello I am like your idol!!!! Anyway I will forgive you this time, you probably just didn't want to make anyone jealous because you were blessed to have been able to serve me while I sat on your couch!

Unknown said...

Yo kelli, where the heck are you? No excuses, I need to know what my little kempe and andie are doing? Oh and yeah we need to continue our prison break watching, what s up with that?