Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My boys love their guns, even paintball ones!!







Chad went Paintballing with some guys over the weekend, and Kemper wanted to go so bad. Of course he didn't go, but Chad promised they could shoot some paintballs when he got home. That was all Kemper could talk about all day. What is it with boys and shooting guns? Granted the chances of Kemp loving guns with Chad for a dad are very, very high, but I swear it is in boy DNA or something. I am cool with it as long as he learns how to be safe and respectful of guns, doesn't shoot birds, or other defenseless animals, and the guns stay locked in a secure place, like Chads gun safe. It was great to watch Kemp and my husband in their element, and Kemper even got excited to wash off the slide when they were done. I wonder if Andie will be shooting with them in a few years, we will have to wait and see.


2 comments:

Shalie said...

So cute!! I bet Kemper had a blast with that. And how nice that he cleaned up his mess. Sure miss you guys. We need to make plans for a maping trip sometime soon!
Love ya

Shalie said...

not maping... camping trip!!