Saturday, April 19, 2008

So long Idaho!! For a week, anyway.

We are of to Hawaii today. I am excited, it is cold and windy here in Boise. And it is supposed to be cold all next week here. So my fellow friends in Boise don't hate me too much when I am soaking up the sun on the beach. :) I am really nervous about leaving my girl. She is so little and tender. I know my sister and mom will do a fabulous job though. Kemper can't wait for us to leave so he can stay with our freinds and family. I will have pics to share in a week or so, Aloha!

2 comments:

Shalie said...

I am so jealous!! You guys have fun though and don't forget about the little people while you're gone. Get an extra tan for me
love ya

Michelle said...

Another kidless trip. What are those like? Have fun and call me when you get home! If I were you I would delete that first comment, it looks like spam and might give you a virus.