Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hawaii!!


The Marriot Resort. Our home for a week!
Chris and Krisssy


Bruce, and Chad at the Fia Fia dinner.

The Boys
Me and my Cheese ball on a boat, going snorkeling

On the Arizona at Pearl Harbor


Last week we were in Hawaii, and it was so amazing! We went with Chad's dad Bruce, and Chad's sister Krissy and her husband Chris. It was beautiful there and we had fun. We went and saw Pearl Harbor, went snorkeling, went to North Shore, we went to the Fia Fia show, which is like a condensed version on the Polosisian Cultaral Center (no idea how to spell that) We hung on the beach alot, and went shopping of course. They had a beautiful running path along the beach in front of the resort. We took a lot of pictures, I probably should have just done a slide show for my post. The best part was being with my best friend, and he is sexy! We have had some great trips together. The Chris's and Bruce were a blast too of course. Chad and I were both ready to get home to our kids, we tried to get both of them out of bed, but they were'nt having it. I was so worried about leaving my little girl, and I am not sure she even noticed I was gone!! It was way harder on me to be away from my kids, then the other way around. Wich is a good thing, and they had tons of love and fun while we were gone. Now that I was in that hot weather, I am ready for summer.







3 comments:

Shalie said...

I am so jealous!!! It looks like you guys had a blast, we will have to do a trip like that together sometime soon. It looks like you had a lot of fun, and you are so skinny its not fair. You look super cute!

Jody said...

Ooh, I'm SO jealous! I've never been to Hawaii before, but I have big plans to go. We're going to St. George this weekend and I'm just excited to be going somewhere warm. But Hawaii, seriously - does it get any better? You look great, by the way!! Exactly the same as the old Harmony days.

Michelle said...

I am glad you had fun! Awesome pictures! I'll be calling you tomorrow. Are you ready for my dog?? :)