Saturday, May 10, 2008

Husband and Wife: Tagged

My sexy husband
I was tagged by Shalie, so here it is.
Whats his name? Chadwick Byron Hessing
How long have you been married? 6 years in July
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Him, usually
Who said I love you first? Chad, but I told him on our first official date we would get married someday, so I figured he should make the next move!
Who is taller? Chad
Who sings better? Me, chad is pretty aweful :)
Who is smarter? Gotta give that to my man for sure.
Whose temper is worse? Mine, Chad doesn't really get mad. If he does though......be afraid!
Who does the laundry? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, but Chad always ends up on my side by morning, bed hog.
Who cooks dinner? Depends
Who drives when you are together? Chad
Who is more stubborn? Chad
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me, but Chad is good about that too.
Whose parents do you see the most? Thats a toss up, Chad sees his dad every day though.
Who has more friends? Probably me, we have alot of the same though.
Who has the most siblings? Chad, 2 brothers, 3 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, we are a good team. I liked Shalies answer, we both have a leg!
I Tag, Emily M., Jody, Jessica, and Sommers. You have to do it girls!

1 comment:

Shalie said...

Thanks for doing my tag!! I learned a lot of things about Chad, that I didn't know!