Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Step class, its not for wimps!!


You can't see us great but I am in between my 2 tall sis in laws!
Sharon is the excited one in the middle


We are all so buff


This past thursday was our step instructors, Sharons B-day. She is a rockin teacher. It took me like 3 months to keep up with, and learn the steps. I totally tripped over my step the other day, so I am obviously still learning. I have tried other teachers and no one compares. I am grateful 2 of my beautiful sisters, (Emily and Krissy) convinced me to try it out, and kept me coming when I sucked really bad. So she always says, "I lied, 8 more reps" of whatever we might be doing at the time. So almost the whole class made shirts that said, She Lied. And she got one that said, I lied 8 more. It was so great, she was really happy the whole class did that for her. Anyway, thanks Emily for taking pics so I can remember our sweet step class!



4 comments:

Shalie said...

Looks like fun. Maybe when I get to Spokane I can go to the gym after Grant gets off work. Or maybe some miracle will happen and my kids will actually stay at the day care!
How are you? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well. Sure miss you guys, we need to plan a camping trip or something soon.

Unknown said...

Wow those pictures are awesome!!! The hot chick to the right of you or left as you are looking at the picture is really Hot, can you get me her number. Ok it is me but I just have to say stuff like that to make me feel special!!! You Rock and I am really sad I wasn't there the day you totally ate it in class...... next time.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

KELLI! Thanks for leaving me a comment last year (at least thats how slow I feel at getting back to you!) Of course I remember you! I was just thinking the other day about the hamster you had that just wondered around the apartment freely! Good times!

Your family is so cute and you guys all look so happy! I can't believe you have 2 kids already--but then again I'm always behind the curve!

Anonymous said...

you guys are smokin'!