Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Pool is finally open!!





My parents have a pool in their backyard and on memorial weekend they have it opened officially for the summer. So the whole family got together and had a great time. It was a little chilly, in the 60's, so my dad turned the pool heater up to like 85 degrees. And the kids would hang in the hot tub a lot too. No adults got in, cause we are lame. I didn't do a great job of taking pictures either. So now I am feeling like summer is really here, and I am so excited for all the hours in the pool.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

We can't wait to be invited again!! ;)
We will have lots of fun swimming days with Roaring Springs this Summer, I am so excited!

Michelle said...

Sorry that last comment was me, Michelle, I have been having difficulties with my username!

Erica said...

How fun! I love the Summer! I bet the kids had a blast. Tell your mom hi for me!

Brooke said...

Looks like great fun at the Fife place! You Idahoans are hitting the pool earlier than we are! No fair! Maybe we need to skip town and come swim with you! Love you guys!

Jody said...

I'm jealous! I'm sure your kids are going to be loving it all summer.