Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Carrie Underwood Concert

Pregnant Lexie, with Krissy holding her belly, Sharon, Brett, Emily, and me. Jess was taking the picture for us.


You can see Emily's arm, and Bretts head. She was so close

Carrie and two guitarists right next to us singing, Don't forget to remember me.

So close!!

Emily, Jessica, and me right in front of the runway

Josh Turner, Carrie's opening act. That is Emily's head in front


Me and Jess, amidst all of Carrie's adoring fans. Cheesy, I know!



Carrie came to town this weekend and I went with family and friends to see her. If you know me, you know I have been a HUGE fan of hers since her AI days. I read every interview, watch every performance and award show. Did you see her on American Idol gives back? Amazing. Chad thinks I have a woman crush on her! (Boys just don't get it) I do think she is completely talented, and I love her music. She was incredible, her voice is so amazing. I went to her first concert here, and she has grown a lot as an artist, and you can tell she has more money to spend on lights and stuff. It was great, we had the best seats. Thanks to Jessica. We were on the floor right next to the runway that came off the main stage. So Josh Turner, and then Carrie would come right next to us. Emily, got to hold Josh Turners hand, and she touched his boot. Almost all of us got to touch Carrie's hand, so cool. She was funny too, so down to earth, and gracious to all her fans. She is smokin hot too of course, I don't know why Chad would think I have a woman crush on her!:) It was great to have Brett, Emily's husband there. He was the only guy with us, he is cool like that! We joked that he was our FLDS husband the whole night!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Another concert!! How do you hear about these, I must live under a rock because I never know that these concerts happen! I would have loved to see Carrie. Looks like fun!

Shalie said...

looks like fun. That Josh Turner guy looks like the guy who plays Jack on lost, he looks like a hottie. And it looks like you had some great seats!

Sommers said...

Looks like you girls had fun... And Brett!!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

LUCKY!!!!! I love her! What awesome seats! You look so cute. Love the short hair!

Shalie said...

howdy! NO we won't be living with Jim and Marylou, they are in Salt Lake for good now. We are just living there with Brad and Jaime until our house sells and we can move on. How is your house selling going? Any good news? We are also hoping to be in Boise. Grant has about 3 years left to get his Masters, so after that we really are thinking of the Boise area. Its closer to ALL of our family, and we have you guys there, what more could we want?! Hey have you talked to Chad about a fun vacation sometime next year. It depends on when we get a house, but, we're hoping sometime between Jan. and May of next year, I really want you to come. Hey, I started running! I SUCK at it, but, I figure it takes time. I do three miles everyday, and I have to wake up at 6:00 to do it (ARGH), I am actually running about half of it now, the rest I have to speed walk, I figure it will come slowly but surely.
Love ya
Sorry for such a long comment

Amy Walker said...

Hey Kelli! So fun to see all of these cute pics of your family. We are the exact oppostie. I have a blogspot site that I cannot figure out for the life of me and you can't figure out myspace. What can you do? Anyway I would love to hear from you. My email is awalkeroffice@gmail.com. I am not sure about the reunion. My sister is having a baby about that time and I am going to Oregon to help out. So depending on when they induce her I may or may not be there. It is on my way so if timing works out I will definitely stop by. Email me and lets catch up on the last 3 years.