Thursday, June 26, 2008

More camping

one of my the best things of camping
Me and some of my neices
Kemper and Jake with their fishing poles
Chad taking a few a JR's kids across the river
Kenzie, my neice, Krissy, my sis-in-law and her daughter Halle.


Last weekend was another fun filled camping trip. It was short and sweet. A big group of us went up to Grimes creek for a night. The kids had so much fun with each other, it was Halle's first trip camping and she loved it. It is almost July already and we have only been 2 times. This summer is slipping away from me. July is going to be the busiest month too. We are going camping with some of my side of family in a couple weeks and that will be fun. We will have to do alot of fall camping to make up for all the time lost in the summer.



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had a fun filled camping weekend!! Jake likes to camp a little bit more than me. Well I like it tons better if there is a bathroom and possibly a shower.....am I wrong to want those basic things.....Jake teases me about it all the time!

Sommers said...

Looks like fun!! Your so BRAVE to take them all camping.