Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Roomie Reunion!!

Cindi, Rozzie, Jolene, Annie, Me
Just married!! Jolene and Ryan
Her dress was ivory, and so classic.
All of us freezing at the reception, Jo was really cold I'm sure!
Annie and Rozz eating J-Dogs at the reception
Rozz, and Kyle my awesome Bro, who brought his jumper cables to the hotel.
Me, Cindi, Annie, Rozzie, and Colleen

I was really lucky when I went to Ricks (BYU-I) I found the coolest roomates ever! We had so much fun and we still get to see each other about every year. And when we all get together we just click like we always did, and its like no time has gone by at all. This weekend Jolene got married, so we all came from our different states, left the husbands and kids at home, and we stayed in a hotel and had a blast. I have to mention Dallas who couldn't make it, and she was definatly missed! We had our little adventures too like we always do. Rozzie left the lights on in her sweet stratus and the next day we called Kyle, my brother to come and give us a jump. We got to see Colleen who was another roomate of Rozzie, Cindi and me. We stayed up till like 3:00 am talking and catching up. We went and watched Jolene get sealed and it was great, we are all so happy for her and Ryan. Her reception was cool, she stayed away from a traditional reception. She had J-dogs (best hotdogs ever) J-dogs are really popular in the Provo area I guess. She made cupcakes for her guests, and one huge cupcake for her and Ryan. She had a huge inflated Jump house, and no line. It was really laid back and fun. It was great of Rozzie, who just lives in Nampa, to drive me and her there and back. I can't wait to see you all next summer my hot booty roomies. Hopefully the weather won't be so weird. Next year we will make the husbands and kids come too, so we better start planning!!





3 comments:

Shalie said...

looks like fun! Where was the get together? I never had much luck in the roommate department, but, that's OK, I made up for it in my friends later in life! Even though some of them live in Boise and I never get to see them! (wink wink)

Rachael said...

It was really fun seeing these pictures of you all! You all look so beautiful! I am happy you all have kept in touch, you guys were and are really fun girls. I remember going over to that apartment and there was always something hilarious going on!

Unknown said...

How fun! So I haven't seen you in like forever, so I am so glad we have blogs because then I can at least see what your up to. Seriously how pathetic though you live like 15 minutes away and your definitly one of my favorite people...... ok I am going to come out and admit it MY FAVORITE PERSON in the whole WORLD!!! So we really need to be together more!! Ok I am lame but seriously!!!