Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th of July

Grandpa Fife and Kemper
Maddux Fife
Mom and Dad Fife's pool
Andie's first time on a trampoline
Cousins, Andie and Hudson
Jake and Kemper
Some of the adults watching the firework show
Kemper gave the fireworks a big thumbs up!
some neices, Bailey, Kodi, Kenzie, and Kortni
Chad helping Kemp with a roman candle
This year we had a 4th of July packed with fun. We started at my moms house for a barbeque, and swimming. Then we headed to an evening barbeque with Chads side of the family. We ate, the kids played and the adults had a game of volleyball. (not my greatest skill for sure) Then around 10pm we headed to my house for fireworks. It has sort of become a tradition, and my brother and his family comes down, we have friends come over. We light of a ton of the illegals, and its awesome. I don't know where we will be next year, hopefully the house Chad is planning to build. And hopefully we can continue the tradition wherever we end up. I love this holiday, and all it represents, I love this great country and I'm thankful I get to live here everyday.


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Amen, cuz! Looks like so much fun! I miss your wonderful family! I love Kemp's hair too!

molly pickett said...

Kelli! hey! I'll be in town July 8th- 29th we have to get together!! Email me mmpickett@gmail.com

I'd love to see you!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are seriously very cute! Looks like you had a really fun 4th and I'm jealous of all the camping. I love to camp and haven't gone yet!

Stephanie said...

Hi Kelli! You were so easy to find on Google, I love blogs! Well, long time no see. Are you going to the reunion in August? We are going to be up there for it, send me an e-mail, I'd love to see you! Your kids are adorable! Your long lost friend,
Stephanie (Hillman) Brailsford
stephbrails@gmail.com