Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boating at Lucky Peak

Okay, not the best family photo, but Chad's farmers tan is hot!
Andie and Kemp playing in the sand
Brett Gage, and my nephew Eli
Pandi
Kemp, swimming by our dock
Kemp with his cousin Jake, they loved the boat.
Andie's first time on a boat
Grandpa Bruce let Kemper drive
Pandi, and Chad on our way back


Last night some of the family took the boat out for a test drive. It has been getting fixed for what seems like forever! It was great to get out there on the water. We were planning to ski, and wake board, but we realized we didn't have a flag! It was still fun though, Andie did great for her first experience on the boat. She is gonna be loving the boat this summer. I am excited to water ski, last summer I don't think the boat would have been able to pull me, I was very Pregnant with Andie.

5 comments:

Kristen Mouw said...

I loved "catching up" on your blog. It's crazy to see how far we all have come from our old high school days. I was thinking the other day of when I last saw you... I think it was that lunch we had with all the girls at Pollo Rey maybe a year or two after graduation. It's been a long time. My husband and I will be at the BBQ for a little while at least. I hope we can catch up in person!

Jody said...

You guys are such a cute family! The kids are adorable.

Krissy said...

You are such a sexy baby mama!! Love the green suit. Next time we'll be boating with you and then I will be the sexy one!!

Shalie said...

Looks like so much fun! We have been boating more this year than every before and I am really considering getting a boat maybe next summer when life calms down a little. That means you'll have even more reasons to come see us!! We miss you guys :)

Michelle said...

Fun! LOVING the farmer tan! You look hot. We will have to go sometime. Rex keeps talking about Kemper and your dog Pepsi who looks just like Boykin. :(