Monday, September 29, 2008

Family pictures




Here are just a few of the pictures we had taken a couple weeks ago in Hyde Park, I will have to post more when I get them. A friend of the family, Brooke Mack took them, and I think she is great. The kids did awesome, and Chad too, taking pictures is not his thing really. I am sure most guys feel the same. Chad is always saying he likes the candid shots better though, now I have to try to only choose a few, which is going to be hard when I love so many of them. The one with Andie and Chad is priceless I think, she got so many great candid shots. I never realized how great candid shots really are, I am definatly convinced now.




8 comments:

Jenny C said...

Cute Pictures! It's always drama when we get pictures!

Shalie said...

You guys look so cute! I love the family picture :) I'm glad you posted them.

Mr.Anonymous said...

cool blog

Sommers said...

Fun Pix!! We are going to get our family pix soon too. The look GREAT.

Michelle said...

Those are awesome! You will have to give me some info on this photographer! I love them all.

Ashley said...

Way cute!! I don't know how you are going to choose either? Its not even my family and I already would want all the ones I have seen! Good luck with that.

Jen said...

They are all absolutely beautiful. We desperately need family pictures but Reagan hates having people looking at her. Some day I guess. They are great.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE family!!