Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our weekend at the Marathon, and at Lagoon

Me and Kip at 5:00 am, Jess was awake and waiting, so sweet. She took pictures before we headed to the buses that would take us up the mountain to start our painful, but rewarding day!
Not the best pic of me, but its just as I cross the line, so thats kinda cool
I am so excited to be done!
Kip crossing the finish line, way to go bro!
I love this picture of my other brother Kyle, and Andie
Kip and I showing of our metals!
It looks crazy, but this ice cold ditch felt great
The catan game, the night after the Marathon
My brother Kip with his girls Emma and Shaylan
Me and my boy on the train
Kemper and Chad getting wet on the Log ride
Kemper trying to keep his arms up the whole ride
Chad and Kemp

After the Marathon, my parents took Andie home with them and Chad and I headed to Lagoon for the day with Kemper. It was so much fun. Every ride that he was tall enough for he had to go on. The kid had no fear at all, it was an action packed day. It will be fun to take Andie next year too, but it was great for Kemp to have Mom and Dad to himself I think. He even got stung by a bee on our way in, but that didn't stop him from having a blast. We rode rides, ate the classic amusement park food, Chad even won us some stuffed animals. It was a perfect end to a great weekend.

11 comments:

Rachael said...

Good for you! You are amazing for finishing that marathon. You inspire me to do better at my running goals!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am so proud! You showed that marathon who is boss!! Awesome time too! I hope that you are not to sore, that cold creek/ditch does help... we miss you guys and need to get together asap. TOU 2009 here we come, hopefully!!!!

Brooke said...

You are seriously my hero. I am honored to share blood with such a hard core chick! You rock, Kell! Love ya!

Unknown said...

That is such an accomplishment!! I totally want to do it next year, hope you can train me! Good job Kell.

Krissy said...

Good job Kelli!! Way to go! What's up with you never inviting the Fizer's to go camping? You guys don't like us do you????? Cuz I can tell...But I might get over it.:)

Shalie said...

Looks like a really fun weekend!

Ashley said...

What a fun weekend! I am sorry that we could not get together when you were here. We did already have plans. But I do want to train for the marathon for next year. I need some guidance though. You will have to tell me how to do it. I think that it would be such a great opportunity! You should be so proud of yourself that was a long marathon!

So you guys play Catan? We love that freakin game! We play it all the time. We all should get together and play sometime!

Michelle said...

I am in awe of you, you are so motivated! I hate running. Do you guys go anywhere without Jessica? That's cool you guys are such good friends. We will definitely get the boys together next week!

Stephanie said...

Way to go! That's very impressive. Too bad I hate running or it might seem like a great thing to accomplish. It looks like you guys had a fun day at Lagoon too. My kids love thrill rides too, they certainly didn't get that from me. :)

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, you are amazing!! Kudos to you!! I totally suck at running, I probably....wouldn't have died...yep for sure! I also see you guys play Catan, Seafarers edition even!! That game is amazing!!