Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween party #1, and Boo at the Zoo. The Halloween fun has begun!!

Almost the whole group, Kip and Amy had to leave early
Sommers, Jessica, Amy, Me, Emily, Alicia
Mark and Michelle, the 80's rock!
Some Rock Band of course
Kip, trying hard to sing
Alicia and Tom. Alicia won best costume, she isn't really pregnant, we all kept forgetting that it looked so real.
My angel of death, and me
Trick-or-Treating at Zoo Boise. Not our best family photo!
Eli and Kemer, ready to go get some candy
Eli, Halle, and Hudson in the back
My little monkey, she wanted to crawl everywhere. I can't wait till she is walking!
My scary skeleton boy
She really pulls off the whole monkey thing I think
Loving her candy
We have had a fun couple of days, and we are just getting started! I just love Halloween, its so fun to see Kemper get so into the wholething, Andie loved her Monkey costume too. We had friends over for an Adult Halloween bash, with food and games. We are having a kid Halloween party at our house tonight, and it will be awesome too. I wonder if Kemp will be sick of Halloween by the time it actually gets here? Yeah right. I will be sick of the sugar high he is going to be on though.

6 comments:

Shalie said...

Looks like fun. I didn't know you guys had Rock band too! I love you sexy witch costume.

Michelle said...

We had such a fun time! Thanks for inviting us. Rock band ROCKS!!! :)

Unknown said...

What a fun night, Jim and I had a blast. We love hanging out with you guys and we loved playing the newlywed game, you know how to throw a PaRTy!!

Ashley said...

Sounds like a fun time!! I actually used that same monkey costume on Parks for his first Halloween. He hated it at the time, but I thought it was so cute. The only pics I have are of him screaming though. HAHAHA

You have such a cute family!

Cute Witch costume by the way!

Jenny C said...

How fun! I love Halloween too. Bodie has already worn his costume for the last three days. He won't take it off. I love your scarf!

Krissy said...

looks like a really fun party!