Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!




Charlie, my niece and Andie
Yesterday was my mom's B-day. She would not want me to reveal her correct age, lets just say she is still in the prime of her life. Not only is she the greatest mother, she is also the greatest Grandma too. I am so lucky to have such a carring, funny, devoted, spiritual, honest, happy person in my life. She has no idea just how amazing she is, someday I hope she can realize that. My kids adore her, and she is always so willing and happy to babysit. So thanks Mom, for always being there for me, you are a best friend too, and the best shopping partner! I love ya!



2 comments:

Erica said...

i love ya too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you young thang!

Unknown said...

oh oh oh, I love you too!!! Kelli you have to tell your Mom happy birthday for me too, I know it is late but I wish I would have known earlier. I guess that just tells me I need to check your blog everyday!! haha.