Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged twice, so here goes!


1. I have night terrors almost everynight, most nights they are small, I have embarressed myself many times though, just ask Chad, and close friends and family.
2. I had a pet cemetary when I was in Grade school, I would even scrape up roadkill and bury it cause I felt bad for the animal. Beyond gross, I know.
3. I am also confessing a belly peircing in my crazy youth years, and I had 3 or 4 peircings on each ear. Glad that phase is over.
4. I didn't have my first real kiss (ya know, french) till I was a junior in High School, I have since gotten my fair share of kissing in :)
5. I believe in BigFoot.
6. For a few months in college I lived on Vashon Island, (by seattle) and me and a few awesome roomies went down to where the ferries come, it was late so we thought we were alone, and we undressed to just our bra and underwear and jumped into the water. A security guard came and told us to leave. At least we weren't naked!
7. I used to be completely obsessed with the X-files, oh and Mariah Carey.

I tag, Emily M, Brooke, Kristen, Stephanie, Jessica, Ashley, and Shalie.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I feel so bad for you about the night terrors! I hate that feelign of waking up afraid!
I confess that I did the belly piercing thing too:)
I will try to come up with seven facts and get mine posted.
Love ya!

Stephanie said...

I remember the pet cemetary very well and helping you scrape up dead animals, the things that you put me through. (Ha ha) I think it was all the horror movies we used to watch that is giving you night terrors. I will try to get this done on my blog when I have some time. Fun reading your weird facts! I'll have to start thinking.