Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Us with our pumpkins
Kemper loved the little ones
My neice Emma with my nephew Maddux
Me and Andie feeding the goats
Some of us, ready to go find our pumpkins
Andie playing on the flatbed trailer
My sister Kami, my Mom, and Kemper on our way back
Andie with her favorite babysitter Emma

Every year we go with my family and all of our kids to the Pumpkin Patch. It is so fun, they have tons of things for the kids to do. They have really great homade donuts too, what more could you really want. Last year Andie was a newborn, so this year it was great to have her more involved. Next year she will for sure be walking around so that will be even better. Kemper, of course thought it was the best thing ever. He has been checking on our pumpkins all day just to make sure they are still safe on the front porch and that no one has stolen them! We were laughing at my brother Kip, who was shocked he spent 35.00$ just on pumpkins. It was worth it though, to get to pick them yourself.






3 comments:

Shalie said...

That is fun. We are going with my parents on Friday to the pumpkin patch up here. Your kids are so cute!

Krissy said...

The pumpkin patch looked really fun. We still gotta take our kids. So how do you put words in between your pictures. I can't figure it out. So how's the tits? I think it's just an excuse for you not to excersize... And also Kelli, about the girl's night pictures- you never take a bad picture,,... Honestly .

Jenny C said...

Looks like fun! I tagged you. Check out my blog for details:)