Saturday, November 1, 2008

My last Halloween post, till next year anyways!

Andie and Kemper before heading out to trick-or-treat
My sister and her girls Emmerson, and Charlie. (At my mom's house)
My dad, with a weird hat on, not sure about that one. When Kemper came to his door he had no idea it was his grandson, till he started to walk in asking for Grandma
Kemper singing one of the Halloween songs he learned at Preschool, with his classmates
Half of Kempers Preschool class, the others got cut off! Skeleton's seemed to be popular this year. Great, I hope Kemp isn't already following the latest trend.

Another Halloween over, we have way too much candy, and I am sure I will gain some weight as a result. The kids had so much fun, and we loved it too. Kemp had a sleepover with his cousin Jake. Kemper asked Chad this morning how many days till next Halloween.


6 comments:

Shalie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun halloween. It seemed to last a long time this year! Your kids look awesome :)

Michelle said...

So fun! Rex also chose a very popular costume, Spiderman. There were a million little Spidermans running around our neighborhood

april said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of Halloween fun too! I love Kemper's costume! I don't blame your Dad for being confused about who he was, great disquise! I gigled when I read your comment about hoping Kemper isn't already following the latest trend, isn't parenting freaky sometimes! I fear for Kaitlyn growing up in this world. Cute pics ;)

Unknown said...

I love the face paint! It adds alot! I can't wait till next year, it will be a blast, I won't be pregnant! yeah!

Shalie said...

We can go to twilight together, the night before thanksgiving!! I'm going to see it with my sis the day after it comes out for our b-day, but I'm sure I'll want to see it more than once!

Leah said...

Looks like you guys had a way fun Halloween. Your little ones too cute.