Saturday, November 8, 2008

Horse back riding fun!

Chad unloading Bounce from the trailer
Brett brushing Leo
Kemp and Bounce. Notice the knots in her main, Emily got all those out, wich was pretty amazing cause they were bad.
Andie just watched all the riding, she was a little tired, and grumpy. Grandma Sharon helped us with her while we did stuff with the horses.
Eli riding Leo bareback, what a stud
Brett on Leo bareback. You are a stud too Smitty!
Me and Bounce, can you tell I am excited to be riding again?!
Chad has not wanted to ride a horse for years, he really likes Bounce. This was before he put his helmet on, wich is a good rule they have out there.

Kemper riding Aiden (Emily's mini-horse) Carlene, Bretts mom led him around.
Today was such a great day. I finally went riding again. I haven't ridden since Kemp was a baby, I actually used to have a horse, we sold him cause I never had time to ride. Chad's parents have horses, and Emily, Chads sister does too. Chad and Brett took Bounce and Aiden with them hunting last weekend and Chad really likes Bounce and wanted me to ride her. He loved Aiden too, but I can't ride a miniature horse :) So we decided its crazy we have access to all these great horses and we never ride. We went out to Brett's parents place, wich is amazing by the way. And it was so nice of them to let us come and use their indoor arena. We took Emily's other horse Leo too, Brett rode him. Emily is pregnant, she was frustrated to have Leo out there and she couldn't ride. Emily is an amazing rider, she has taught me almost everything I know. Wich isn't much!! And I plan on having her teach me alot more this spring when we can ride all the time. It was great to ride, and remember how much I love it. And Kemper had so much fun. I am not letting years go by without riding, ever again.

2 comments:

Shalie said...

Looks like fun. I used to like riding, but then Marylou made me ride her horses and they were not as tame as I like!! I should try it again sometime. Kemper looks awesome on Aiden!

Unknown said...

Oh I am so glad you guys had fun! This spring will be awesome, I too am not letting years go by without riding every again. It is easy to forget the happiness that comes with being on such a wonderful animal, I love it. I am so excited! Oh and thanks for not mentioning what a moron my horse was :)