Monday, November 10, 2008

Husband Tag


Chad, with his classic take my picture already expression!

Tagged by Shalie, my amazing cousin-in-law!

5 Things he loves (just keeping it real :))
His family
Hunting
Making out 
Netflix
His tools, he has alot.

5 Things on his to do list
Get his degree
Shoot a bear
Buy a new truck
Become even more established as a builder (even though he is already amazing)
Get his real estate liscense

5 Foods he enjoys
Red meat
Seafood
Mexican food
Peaches and cream
Pistacios

5 Things you might not know about him
He has at least 20 guns (not sure of the exact amount, they are in a gun safe)
He hates wearing open toed shoes
He sang "leavin on a jet plane" to me on his mission, and sent it home on a tape. It made me cry.
He can fix cars.
He is a completly honest and loyal person

5 places he's lived
Alabama
Mississippi
Boise
Thats it!

5 quirky things about him
He plays with his ear when he is watching tv, or having a conversation with someone
He never calls me Kelli, he is the King of cute nicknames, well some haven't been too cute. He does the same with our kids. If he calls me Kelli I know he is mad, or on his way to being mad!
He is anal retentive about checking the locks at night, and a bit of a germ a phobe
He pours milk over cake and eats it in a bowl
He is always smacking my butt, and I am thinking it must be a quirk....he doesn't even realize he is doing it most of the time. That is probably just a guy quirk.


5 people to tag (unless you hate being tagged!)
Emily G
Krissy
Jessica
Colleen
Michelle

2 comments:

Jenny C said...

That is cute!

Shalie said...

ha ha, he does play with is ear when he's talking or watching TV!! I didn't notice it until you wrote it down and it made me laugh! Thanks for playing!