Thursday, November 13, 2008

The CMA Awards


If you didn't see the show you missed out! Well, only if you like country music I guess. My two favorite country artists, Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, won Female and male vocalist of the year. This is the third year in a row that Carrie has taken this award. And they hosted the show, and both sang. It was great. Maybe I am just biased, but I think Carrie has the best voice of any other female singer in country music today, she was just amazing. There were other great performances too, like Kid Rock, and I like the new group Lady Antabellom. (no idea how to spell that)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so checking my blog Saturday morning and saw that you committed and would love to get the boys together, you meant this friday, right? Probably wrong always a day late story of my life. If this week isn't too crazy lets get together, let me know what works for ya. By the way Carrie Underwood totally has the best voice in country music, agreed!