Monday, November 17, 2008

She can actually walk!! And some sleepover fun.

Andie, struttin her stuff
She gets so excited
Standing up to walk some more
Pizza time with Kemper, Bailey, Kenzie, and Jake
Kemp and Jake watching a movie in the sweet bed I made them in the toy room
Kemper and cousin Jake, ready to party
Kenzie, Andie and Bailey. The girls were so great with Andie, she loved playing with them too
Me and my adorable neices getting ready to watch our movie downstairs
We had a fun, action packed weekend, starting with a sleepover with a couple of my neices and nephew. I have been promising a sleepover to them for awhile now, but its hard with their schedule and mine. It was so much fun to have them finally, I plan on having many more with them. They are just such sweet and wonderful kids, I didn't want our little adventure to end! They all wanted to sleep upstairs in the toy room, so I made some beds. We stayed up till eleven and watched movies, and had treats. Kenzie, Bailey and I, walked to Maverick and picked out the treats, and movies. No sleepover is complete with the Wii too, of course. Another exciting thing this weekend, is Andie really starting to walk. She has been taking steps here and there for a couple weeks, but now she is walking all the way across the room, and standing up on her own! I was thinking my 15 month old was never gonna walk!

5 comments:

Sommers said...

Yea, for Andi!!! Congrats... How exciting.

Shalie said...

Good job Andie!! I can't wait to see her walking in action next week!
JR's kids are so blessed to have such wonderful aunt's take care of them during this time. You guys are awesome!

Jen said...

Looks like it was loads of fun and how cute is Andi, strutting her stuff. She's so cute. Now there is no stopping her.

Stephanie said...

Yeah for Andie who can walk now! That is a cute stage. It looks like you had a fun sleepover, what fun to have so much family live around you.

Krissy said...

What's wrong with my huders?? He is being so lazy.. GO ANDIE PAndie puddin and pie, kissed the boys and made them cry!!!( I am so lame)..

The pictures of the sleepover lookes really fun! They are so fun to have huh?? Thank you so much for doing that with them.. It makes me so happy! Those kids are precious.. Pita had fun with Halle. It was fun to just have her so that the two could really do their own thing.. date night was fun with you guys.. I am getting ready for our thanksgiving run! However, I did just eat icecream!