Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Girls Night Out

Krissy, Alicia, me, Michelle (Jess, Emily, Sharon, and Robin were on the bench waiting)
Taking a picture by P.F. Changs, where we had dinner
Alicia, Jess, and Emily, as you can see it was chilly!
Michelle and I

I forgot my camera for our big girls night out, so I took these pictures from Michelle's blog. Thanks Michelle! Our girls night began with dinner at P.F. Changs, wich was totally delicious. Then we went and tried on some cute hats at Urban Outfitters downtown, and pretty much just goofed around. Then it was off to the movie where we waited in line for about 30 minutes. The theatre was packed with tons of die hard Twilight fans, just like us. I have to be totally real about the actual movie though, wich I thought was just okay. Bad special effects, and less than great acting, for a start. It was still a really fun night, and there were some really great moments in the movie. James anyone?? So hot, and I think one of the best actors in the movie. Too bad he had to die :) I loved Charlie too, I never cringed when he said his lines, wich is a good thing. I thought the baseball part was good, and I liked the prom part. I was never expecting it to live up to the book, but that was not movie making at its finest to say the least. They can only get better for the second one though, hopefully. Did anyone else hate the part in the end where Edward almost killed Bella by sucking too much of her blood? Not at all what happened, it made me mad at movie Edward! My mom still hasn't seen it, and she wants me to go again, maybe the second time will be better. I still love Twilight, and can't wait for the next movie, and really can you ever go wrong with so many fun girls at the movies?!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

No you can't! I hope the next one is better, I really do. I am usually easy to please but this was just too much for me.

Cara said...

I agree with your thoughts on the movie. For how much money the raked in this weekend they could have spent a little bit more and made it awesome. And what is up with adding twists to the story line.
Happy Thanksgiving too.

jojo said...

looks like fun. these pictures make me miss my friends. i can't bring myself to read the books or watching the movie, but i'm glad other people can enjoy it.

Shalie said...

What a fun girl's night out! I'm so glad we got to go see Australia with you guys! I LOVED it!!