Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Emily (prego, who refuses to be in pictures) Shalie,and Grant, and JR. At Emily's for our first Thanksgiving meal of the day.
Chad and I at Emily's
Zack and Dixie, Krissy, and Chris
Just a few of the hundreds, (well almost) of kids at Emily's
Hanging out while the boys watch football, and hunting, (turkey hunting actually) after eating
I am still loving this walking thing! Andie at my sister's before meal #2
My brothers Kyle, and Kip, at Kami's after dinner. I did a bad job of taking pictures by the time my family thanksgiving rolled around! I was sick of taking pictures, plus I was too busy eating!
Some of the kids on Chad's side of the family for Bailey's B-day party friday. She is the cute one in the awesome sunglasses
One week apart, cousins, Hudson and Andie
Kemper at Preschool, singing his Turkey dance song
Kemp with some of his class
One of the funnest Thanksgivings ever!! I am sure I say that every year though. My brother Kyle is in town for a whole week, so that is always a blast. Plus the Morgans, Grant and Shalie came to stay with us for a night, and then had Thanksgiving at Chad's sister Emily's before heading home to Post Falls. Shalie and Grant are some of our favorite people, I wish they lived closer. Their little boys are so cute too. Chad and I, always have 2 Thanksgiving meals every year, and I love it! I start the morning of with our annual Turkey run, or as Amy Fife likes to call it, our Turdey Trot! This year it was only Jennie and me, cause almost everyone else is pregnant. Boring pregnant woman :) I am glad I get that long run in though, cause we eat more than a normal amount having to go to 2 dinners. It is so great though, and I am thankful to have so much amazing, fun family around. My sister kami had dinner at her new house, wich is HUGE, so that was really fun for the kids. We have been going to movies, and playing lots of Wii, and getting Christmas lights, and decorations up. I love seeing the Holidays through my children's eyes, it has brought back even more of the magic for Chad and me. I must confess, it is making me think of adding a baby to our little family, sooner rather than later! Those moments pass though when I realize my 15 month old is a diva.......love her :)

2 comments:

Shalie said...

You got some great pictures! Emily is silly, she is a cute pregnant person. Besides, Reese is going to think she was adopted because there is no proof of Emily being prego, she won't let anyone take her picture!
We had so much fun with you guys too. Can't wait for the next time we get to see you!

Brooke said...

I wish we lived closer! I love the Fife Family!