Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Claus is coming.....

Kemp was right at home with the Jolly old man!
Notice Andie, Santa is way too close to her apparently

A couple nights ago we took the kids to the mall to see Santa. Kemper loved it, and asked Santa for a shirt with a fuzzy candy cane on it........don't ask me, I have no idea why he wants that, it is gonna be hard to find. I might have to make one, and that is never a good idea, me making something :) He asked for his gun with a scope, and gun with a sword attacked to it. Chad is excited to get the toy guns for him. I thought for sure my husband would have already purchased a few real guns for Kemper, I mean he is 4 after all :) But Chad is actually waiting to get Kemper the real thing untill he is old enough to apreciate it, and take care of it. How totally responsible of my man. I was wrong in thinking he would buy a gun that he(chad) actually wants, and pass it of as a gun for Kemper! There is always next year though! It was really fun, even though Andie was freaked out about Santa, wich wasn't really a suprise. I didn't realize she wouldn't want him within a 10 foot radius though.


6 comments:

Krissy said...

My poor Andi Pandie. She needed her Aunt Krissy there to protect her from the big jolly man. I love how she's totally screaming and you have this huge smile on your face.!!!! What kind of mother are you??

I'm excited for the Christmas run. We gotta get cute leg warmers or something to wear so that we can strut our sexy selves... They better have more hot chocolate this year.

Michelle said...

That is hilarious and I LOVE Kemper's idea for a present! If I see one I'll let you know.

Shalie said...

A fuzzy candy cane shirt huh? I can honestly say I've never seen one of those before. Poor Andie, what is it about Santa that scares the little babies? Grant wishes I was OK with guns, but, I'm not, I don't even like toy guns, I know I know, and I live in Idaho!

Krissy said...

Hey will you tell Shalie that I can't get thru to her blog. My username is www.cjfizer@yahoo.com.. I miss seing their fam.

Unknown said...

What do you mean, doesn't Santa take care of that stuff, why would you have to worry about finding that shirt for Kemper?

Andie looks really upset, but really cute at the same time.

Unknown said...

Oh I noticed that I was in a few pictures at Eli's party but I had to put a couple up so he at least knows that I was there! Thanks for coming, I thought it was so much fun!