Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cassandra's Birthday at Barbaqoa

Courtney, Cassandra, and me
The coolest Boss ever
Rebecca and Teresa
Courtney is so sweet, I love her!
Some of the other girls from work. Tracy Cassandra and Charlie

It has been the week of Birthday parties! I have a really great boss, and she invited some of us girls from work to have appetizers and drinks(I tried the virgin mango margarita, wich I recomend if you ever go there :) at Barbeqoa, I am sure I am not spelling that right! It was fun to hang out with everyone outside of work, all the girls are so fun, and the resturaunt was really cool, I want to take my husband there for dinner sometime, they have a duck Quesadilla......weird I know.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dude, you look HOT! I love the haircolor. We need to have Kemper over, Rex keeps asking and I owe you, so CALL ME!