Sunday, December 14, 2008

Puppy love!!

I had to sneak in at nap time and get these pictures
she didn't even move with all my annoying flashes
she won't sleep without her "wuff wuff"
Her puppy is big, so she just carries him around by his ear
She likes this other puppy too,
Her best friend
I had to take a couple of the kids in the first snowfal of the winter
Kemper has been waiting to make this angel!
I wanted to dedicate a post to Andie, and her favorite thing, her puppy. She carries her puppy everywhere. She has to have it almost all the time. I have limits of where I will let her take it though. It is as big as her, so its not easy to just pack it around everywhere. Chad won this stuffed animal for her at Lagoon over the summer, and they have been inseperable ever since! She loves dogs of any kind as well, in fact every animal is a dog to her. She says "wuff wuff" when she see any living creature.

6 comments:

Krissy said...

I love that little girl. I don't think the feeling is mutual however. I need to watch her so that hse likes me.

Shalie said...

How sweet! Your kids are just too cute. Yes, Coeur d'alene is looking good :) And yes, we need to discuss Vegas. I'm still thinking March or so.

Stephanie said...

That's cute how she carries her dog everywhere. I don't think either of my kids have ever been attached to one thing, I think it's so cute. That's fun that you guys got some snow before the holidays!

Ashley said...

That is so CUTE!! I love that she calls it "Wuff Wuff". Adorable!! Parks is so happy about the snow TOO!! It is all he wants to do. Look at the snow... play in the snow... Even when it is dark. Got to love it. It is the first year he can really comprehend what snow is!! Are you sending out Christmas cards?

Unknown said...

I love it! I bet it gets stuck in many places as she walks around the house. But she is also probably getting really buff hauling it around everywhere. She is so adorable! We need to do a play day here or something, get our kids together and plus so we can chat!

Leah said...

How cute. I love it when kids have a favorite "thing" although it can get rather tough if it gets lost.