Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Girls night out at the Melting Pot. Krissy, Dixie, Jennie and me (not the best pic of me and Jen)
We had appetizers, and Chocolate fundue....so good
This is all we could capture of Emily, without fear of death or bodily harm! My little neice is in there, and she is coming soon!!!!!
My camera shy Mother-in-law! Now I see where prego Emily gets it!
Krissy and I Saturday, before the YMCA Christmas run we did
Dinner at Texas Roadhouse with friends. Lexie, Sommers, Jess. We were really snug in that 6 person booth! It was really fun though
The boys, husband Chad, T-money, Scott
Ben sat on the end. Here he is with Lex
Jess and I with my B-day brownie. Jennie, the best waitress in Idaho, brought it out to me. Thanks Jen!!
We all played partini after dinner
The boys won......despite our best efforts to cheat!!
One of the games where you toss a plastic ball into cups. Sounds lame......it was really funny
we were avoiding actually throwing the ball!
This year was such an awesome Birthday for me! We did so many fun things. I have such great family, and friends, and especially husband! Chad suprised me with some things I never saw coming! And he watched the kids a ton this weekend while I went out to lunch with Jess, went to dinner with my Mom, Kami, and Amy. And then to dessert downtown with Chads sisters and Mom. It was all so great, it just makes me really thankful for the people in my life.

9 comments:

Krissy said...

That is an awful picture of me before the run. I'm definately not a morning beauty!

We did have alot of fun at the melting pot. we should go again with our husbands and get the whole shabang!

Shalie said...

I didn't even know it was your birthday. What day was it? Happy birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I LOVE the melting pot, I didn't know Boise had one. I'm glad you have such wonderful friends and family around you to do fun things with. You know if you move to CDA, we'll be here!! And we're plenty of party!

Michelle said...

I am so sad I missed your fun night, I LOVE Texas Roadhouse and you looked darling! Happy Birthday again!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday again Kelli. It looks like you had so much fun. It's good that you have such amazing friends and family around to celebrate things with, not everyone does and it makes all the difference. I hope you have a fabulous holiday week. Love you guys!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday again Kelli. It looks like you had so much fun. It's good that you have such amazing friends and family around to celebrate things with, not everyone does and it makes all the difference. I hope you have a fabulous holiday week. Love you guys!

Colleen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Looks like it was a lot of fun with some good food too! You are so cute!

Brooke said...

Happy late birthday Kell! Sounds like it was a great one! Love ya!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Kelli. It looked like you had a really fun time. Nothing beats family and friends.

Jenny C said...

Sounds like fun! Happy Birthday!!