Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hookie-Bobbing

Most of the kids pilled onto the tube, little Emersen is in the sled behind
Andie and Dad, she could not get enough
My little red marshmellow trying to walk in all her snow gear
My brother in law Zach took his turn
This is how we roll!
Cousin Emma with Andie
I am loving all this snow in Boise! The other day we got the 4-wheelers and sleds out, and we did one of the funnest things ever!! One of my fondest childhood memories is Hookie bobbing with my brothers and sister. But back then we went behind the car.......not the safest. It is definatly something my kids are already loving, and will hopefully remember their whole lives too. We had a great time, even though the boys starting throwing the snowballs, what is it with men and snowballs?? It was like WWIII out there, the only people safe was a pregnant Emily, and babies! I started holding Andie, and standing by Emily so I could catch a break! I am gonna get those boys back when they are least expecting :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

One of my favorite memories as well and we always did it behind the car too! As we got older, we started riding our snowboards behind them! So fun!

Colleen said...

How fun! That was one of my favorite things as a kid too..only in AK we did it on lakes. Merry christmas!

Unknown said...

I felt really popular that day!! It was so much fun!