Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day

I realized after I put this picture up that everyone looks anoyed!
Good thing I have professional family pictures that turned out good, cause mine never turn out!
Kemper (with his candy cane shirt santa brought him :) McKay, and Maddux
Andie loved this puppy my mom got her
Kyle and Andie
My brother has such a way with kids, Andie doesn't like many people but she is all about Kyle
Kemp with one of his new toys Christmas morning
Kemper and Chad with the John Deer blankets I made them for Christmas
See, I am kinda domestic!
Christmas was so great this year, I didn't want it to end! I did a bad job of taking pictures though cause I was filming with our new camera most of the time. I didn't even take any of my kids opening presents at my house. Same thing at my mom's! I am just not used to having a video camera again. Anyway it was a fun day of family, food and laughter. What could be better!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the Hessings had a great Christmas. I love Andie's piggy, so cute! We miss you guys and hope to see more of you this upcoming year, we better!!!

Shalie said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas, hope your new year was awesome too. We need to start making plans for whatever it is we are going to do this spring!!