Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve

Jake and Kemper on Krissy's bed. She makes them a plate of snacks and lets them eat on her bed everytime they are there. They love it, she is such a great Aunt.
Our family at Krissy's
I wanted to show some of the amazing food we had over there....yes that is Sushi, and pizza!
Bruce (father-in-law) made shrimp scampi, yum
Bruce, with Dixie and Zach
Krissy jammin out with Bailey and her new ipod, and little Pita
Me and Andie, she is never far from me! We were watching everyone play Wii
Kemper, testing out the mountain for us
sledding at Grimes Creek
Chad with Andie, she was mad the ride was over
Sommers and Kemper sledding
Me and Sommers, with Andie and Shaydon, in the Rhino
Kemp taking a ride with Scott in the Rhino, we will own one of these someday! I hope
Andie and me sledding behind the Rhino
It was a great way to end 2008. Sledding with our good friends Scott and Sommers, plus little Shaydon. Then it was dinner with family, and bringing in the New Year with games and Teyan and Jessica. It was our first trip to Grimes Creek this winter, but definately not the last. We love sledding. 2008 was a great year, and a hard year, with some difficult things to deal with. But our little family is stronger, and happier then ever. I am optimistic about 2009, and I know with Chad here with me we can bring our family through any trial. We have the 2 best children we could ever have wished for, they make me laugh, and sometimes make me crazy :) every day. I am blessed for every year with them, more like every moment actually. (thanks for the pictures I stole sommers, and Krissy)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! We had good intentions of taking our kids sledding, but it never happened. I am a lame mom, we don't do anything fun!

Krissy said...

I love your new pics!!!! I am so excited to watch your kids on monday!!!! Spoiling time!!!!
We need to hang out more in 2009! I miss you!!!

Leah said...

Looks like so much fun. I haven't ventured out to try the sleding thing with Amelia, she is quite the cautious little thing. What a beautiful family.