Thursday, January 8, 2009

YouTube - Carrie Underwood Peoples Choice "I know You Won't" Jan 7 2009

YouTube - Carrie Underwood Peoples Choice "I know You Won't" Jan 7 2009




Yes, I know I am a little nerdy about Carrie Underwood. I have loved her since American Idol, she is just so talented, and actually wholesome. If you have a minute you have to watch her performance at last nights People's Choice Awards. She took home 3 by the way. I am excited this is her next single, she sang the heck out of this song.....amazing.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It was good and she looked gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So there is nothing showing up on your blog.... or do I have to go somewhere to see it? Anyway, hope you are all doing well, haven't talked to you for a while. You rock Kelli!

Unknown said...

You are a little crazy about carrie but she is so good so who can blame ya, I haven't talked to ya forever. I am having this baby next Wednesday so i will keep you posted. Miss ya girl and hope to talk to ya soon!!!

Krissy said...

You have got to get a life Kel!! I am so busy that I don't have time to fool around with such nonsense... I only wish that was true.. I luv ya, and yes, carrie ROCKS!

Shalie said...

Kelli, are you going lesbo for Carrie Underwood?! Just kidding! You're cute. I didn't catch the PCA, but I am glad taht she took home 3, I agree, she is very talented and I hope she can stay wholesome!

Stephanie said...

I heard that song when she first came out with that album and thought it was awesome!